Re: Save on losing focus in Emacs

From: Sergey Pariev
Subject: Re: Save on losing focus in Emacs
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:04:43 -0000

Thanks to all you guys for the insightful responses. I'd like to
apologize if my example was unclear - English is not my native
language, so it could easily be.
Anyway, I'm think I'll try to setup frequent enough autosave to get
behaviour I need. The other ways looks too unpredictable, and, given
that I want it to work both at home (on Linux) and at work ( on
Windoze) :) , that's too much variables for me.

Regards, Sergey.

Tassilo Horn        :