Re: google translation

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: google translation
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:44:34 +0200

Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> writes:

> weber <hugows@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> It'a good idea. When you finish please post on gnu.emacs.sources.
>
> Finish what? I am no Lisp programmer - if I was I wouldn't have asked if
> anyone had such a code snippet.

I think your post came out as a little "demanding", and weber, I
think, tried to point that out in a kinda subtle way... :) And I tend
to agree, it sounded a bit like "Hey, people, will you please write
this piece of code for me?", while you probably meant "Here is an idea
I have, maybe someone could use it to implement a new cool feature for
Emacs, or maybe point me in the right direction?"