How to use etags-select

From: Rafal Kurcz
Subject: How to use etags-select
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 02:57:03 -0700

Hello
I load TAGS table with "visit-tags-table"
Then place the cursor on a function name "Action()" in a C code and
execute:
etags-select-find-tag-at-point

I receive the following information at the bottom of the screen:
No exact match for tag "Action"

Of course there are many functions with "Action()" name in my source
code.
I expect etags-select to show the list where I can choose the proper
function definition to jump to.
Is it right ?

How to display such a list of function definitions to jump to, based
on the tag the cursor is currently placed on ?

Thank You for help