Re: doc-view.el now allows searching

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: doc-view.el now allows searching
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:30:13 -0700

Hi Tassilo,

> Bill Clementson <billclem@gmail.com> writes:
>
>>> Haha, me too.  If you ever visit Germany be sure to visit
>>> http://www.maximilians-brauwiesen.de/ (personally, not virtually).
>>> "Maximilians Brauwiesen Braunes" is IMO the world's best beer.
>>
>> Thanks - I'll make a note of it and see if I can find any in the local
>> (Vancouver) shops. Maybe I won't have to wait till the next time I'm
>> in Germany!
>
> You won't have any luck.  You can only get it directly at the brewery or
> its restaurant/Biergarten.

That's too bad.

> But I could send you some sixpacks.  With DHL it would be 32 EUR for
> shipping two, or 42 EUR for four sixpacks.  With UPS it would be about
> 200 EUR shipping for four sixpacks. :-)

The DHL rate of 42 EUR for 4 sixpacks sounds like a pretty good
rate. 4 sixpacks of Canadian beer would be about 33 Eur. I wonder what
sort of duty Canada would charge on beer imports (probably quite a
hefty amount as Canada has some of the highest rates of taxes on
alcohol in the world).

Nah, I better not buy any - I might get used to drinking it and then
it would cost me a fortune! But, thanks for the offer anyhow!!

- Bill