Multi-Frame/Window Debugging Problem

From: Nordlöw
Subject: Multi-Frame/Window Debugging Problem
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:15:05 -0700

When I try to run the new multi-frame/window GDB-interface and issue a
command in the gud terminal buffer my Emacs (daily CVS snapshot)
version hangs.

The problem arises for vanilla Emacs, that is when I run "\emacs -q"
and then type M-x gdba and give the default argument "gdb --annotate=3
<prog>". It feels like it has something to do with gdb's inter-process-
communication since I can break it when I press C-g and my CPU-load is
zero during lookup. I have seen that the argument should be either
Emacs Info Manual says --annotate=3 but vanilla Emacs M-x gdba
defaults to gdb -annotate=3 <program>. I have tried both these
variants but none helps.

Thanks in advance,
Per Nordlöw