eshell stacksize

From: furue
Subject: eshell stacksize
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:30:48 -0700

Hi all,

I'm wondering how to set the stacksize in eshell
(and how to check the limits of other resources).
In bash, you have the ulimit command.  Is there an
equivalent?  You can write a little C wrapper that
changes the stacksize by calling getrlimit(2) and
then execvs the program you want to run with
a large stacksize.  (Or you can invoke bash and
have it run your program.)  But before going to
that avenue, I'd like to know if there's a better
method.

Regards,
Ryo