Re: How to build a smaller emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to build a smaller emacs
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:08:34 +0200

Am 27.09.2007 um 06:41 schrieb litchie:

 Directory of D:\software\ntemacs23\bin
09/26/2007  10:40 AM        21,391,938 emacs.exe

This looks more like GNU Emacs 23.0.0, i.e. the unicode-2 branch.

I presume that on MS Losedows the family of vc-*.el files is standard. Then you could open a C or C header file from the src directory and read the mode-line. It will tell you from which branch the file and the ready programme come.

--
Greetings

  Pete

  It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
                    -- Garfield