longlines mode

From: weber
Subject: longlines mode
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 04:40:11 -0700

Hi folks.
I was just trying to use a scratch area on a tall and narrow window,
30 characters wide, on the right side of emacs.
Then i turned on longlines-mode so my lines would be wrapped, and
found out that are not wrapped in the end of a window, but relative to
the variable fill-column.

So my question is: is there another mode i can use for wrapping lines
(soft wrap) that is set according to the current window size?

Regards,
weber