Re: Emacs Internet-use questions

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: Emacs Internet-use questions
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:59:50 -0600

Julio Augusto Morales Reyna <jvlio_augusto@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi to everyone, I'm a newbie with Emacs and I want know how to:
> Configure Emacs for get mails from Gmail

see here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusGmail

> Get and use the w3 navigator

Unless you have _good_ reason to use w3, don't.  Use emacs-w3m instead.
See here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/emacs-w3m#WThreeM

If you _really_ want to run w3, see here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/w3

> Get and use Emacs Wiki Well... thanks for your help.  Greetings

There is no "get".  You simply go to the url and
browse/search/whatever.  All of the above links I give are to the wiki.

I'd rather not.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

"Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God)."
(By Matt Welsh)