Re: .Xresources

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: .Xresources
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:19:23 +0100

Am 12.02.2008 um 21:46 schrieb Sean Sieger:

If I have

Emacs.pointerColor: red

in my .Xresources, then why would it still be white?

Because mine is red now! Although I have:

        Emacs*pointerColor:     DarkOrchid4

Actually it's red in all my GNU Emacsen 23.0.x ... Looks like a bug.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people use Windows, is like saying that all other restaurants serve food that is inferior to McDonald's.