Re: Automatic versioning

From: Timothy Hobbs
Subject: Re: Automatic versioning
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:48:15 -0700

No, I mean that I wish to have all files versioned, period.  I don't care to
have to remember to version them when I edit them.  But I really can't think of
a type of file that I edit that I don't want versioned.  Even email drafts
should have versioning in my opinion.  Maybe I'll make some way to synchronise
check ins with check offs in planner :D

Thank you,
Timothy