emacs, w3m and wav files

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: emacs, w3m and wav files
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 04:11:02 +0200

Could someone point out how to play wav files from w3m in emacs? I have
a mailcap entry in ~/.mailcap but how to tell w3m in emacs to play file
at the link http:/someplace/file.wav? Hitting enter (w3m-view-this-url)
just opens the file as a binary. e.g the alphabet here:

http://german.about.com/library/anfang/blanfang_abc.htm

Do I need to write a function to save the file and then invoke the mime
handler? I tried to add wav types to w3m-content-type-alist but hitting
enter on a wav file just gave me

"Cannot run two w3m processes simultaneously (Type `C-c C-k' to stop
asynchronous process)"

(obviously a general solution would be nice).