Making ELSE know the language by file extension

From: TheLonelyStar
Subject: Making ELSE know the language by file extension
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have installed ELSE, and added this to my .emacs:
(require 'else-mode)
(add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook
          (lambda ()
            ;; this is shown as a lambda so you can add further interesting
            ;; minor mode definitions here.
            (else-mode)))

Now, if I open "test.cpp" else asks me fo the language type (and I say C++).
Can't else now the language somehow automaticly?

Thanks!
Nathan