Re: disable split frame while viewing manual pages?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: disable split frame while viewing manual pages?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:36:21 +0200

Am 18.06.2008 um 19:25 schrieb peter360:

Tried that but got "no match" in the minibuffer. Should I just set it in my
.emacs file?  What value should I set it to?  Thanks.

Create a *Man <whatever>* buffer, type C-h m in it and then visit the new *Help* buffer. From here you have access to this variable.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs