Keyboard macro counter formatted for letters

From: Corey Foote
Subject: Keyboard macro counter formatted for letters
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:34:41 -0400

Hi,

Is it possible to format the keyboard macro counter (say, using kmacro-set-format) such that the counter will insert letters instead of numbers. I'm writing a macro which is adding letters to an ordered list, and I think this would be handy. If not, is there any other way to accomplish this? Thanks!

Sincerely,

Corey Foote

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.