Smart switch interactor <----> edit area in ECB

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: Smart switch interactor <----> edit area in ECB
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:54:54 +0200

Dear All,
I am giving a go to ECB (actually, I am finding it pretty useful).

http://ecb.sourceforge.net/

I am using the 'left9' layout (so I only have the method interactor),
and I can switch from the edit area to the interactor using this
simple macro:

;; macro for going to interactor

(fset 'go-to-interactor
   "\C-c.gm")

(global-set-key (kbd "C-c e") 'go-to-interactor)

However, there is a problem with this macro: I do not know how to
leave the interactor and C-x o takes me to a different buffer with
respect to the initial one where I invoked the macro.
I would like to extend the macro in such a way that, if I am on the
interactor, it takes me to the same buffer in the edit area where I
previously invoked it.
Any idea about how to do that?
Many thanks

Lorenzo

--
Free will does not consist in inverting the river flow, but in being
the fish that leaps upstream.