Re: Combining Ctrl + Super_l + ' (quote) does not work

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Combining Ctrl + Super_l + ' (quote) does not work
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:17:52 +0100

Am 14.11.2008 um 08:42 schrieb Yarek Kowalik:

    64        0xffe9 (Alt_L)    0xffe7 (Meta_L)
    113        0xffea (Alt_R)    0xffe8 (Meta_R)

This is nonsense! A modifier key can't be modified by another, the Shift, key. Each modifier key has to be a single. Otherwise: is A-S-a meant or is it M-a?

--
Greetings

  Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                – Albert Einstein, 1929