Re: Cocoa Emacs 23 & Unicode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Cocoa Emacs 23 & Unicode
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:37:08 +0100

Am 24.11.2008 um 19:46 schrieb Ian Eure:

However, they still display with the STHelti font, leading me to believe that the char -> font mapping lies elsewhere.

Some formal text in the *Help* buffer obviously comes from the function describe-char in lisp/descr-text.el. Obviously the function char-category-set, as defined in src/category.c:284, brings up that CJK content.

I tried to use edebug (debug-on-entry), but this did not work. I might need to read an edebug tutorial! Some day ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

The best way to accelerate a PC is 9.8 m/s2