Re: "emacs --daemon" does not load init file

From: Chengqi(Lars) Song
Subject: Re: "emacs --daemon" does not load init file
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:42:53 +0800

I changed the frame related settings to:

(add-hook 'window-setup-hook
         (lambda nil
            ;; font setting
            (set-default-font "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-10")
            (set-fontset-font (frame-parameter nil 'font)
              'chinese-gbk '("Microsfot Yahei-10" . "unicode-bmp"))
            ;; window positioning
            (setq default-frame-alist '((top . 0) (left . 0) (width . 100)
(height . 40)))
          ))
Now emacs-daemon can startup without any error message:
  starting emacs daemon....

But then I found emacsclient -c can not connect to emacs daemon, and "ps
ax|grep emacs" returns nothing. That means emacs daemon failed to startup...
It's so wierd, and I don't know why...