Re: Font locking issue

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Font locking issue
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:16:07 +0000

On 2009-03-10 22:22 +0000, Oleksandr Manzyuk wrote:
> I use emacs (together with AUCTeX and RefTeX) to edit my LaTeX files.
> Recently I have noticed an annoying font locking issue. Basically,
> emacs fails sometimes to properly fontify display math, see the
> screenshots attached. Say, when I remove and insert back the bracket [
> of \[, emacs fontifies at least some part of the formula, and when I
> move the point the whole formula gets highlighted. Have you
> encountered this behaviour? Any ideas as to how to improve it? I have
> looked at variables from the jit-* group, but playing with those had
> no effect.

Maybe you can try the latest CVS code from auctex's main page and see
whether you are experiencing the same issue.

Have you reported this to the auctex-devel mailing list? There the
developers will be able to look at the problem more thoroughly provided
a reproducible example.

--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .: I use Emacs :.

               www.git-scm.com
    git - the one true version control system