save-buffer moves cursor

From: Foo Bar
Subject: save-buffer moves cursor
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 05:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

I suspect someone has asked this before, but I cannot find any info on it. When
upgrading emacs to 22.2.1 (from something I don't remember) the behaviour when
saving a buffer (save-buffer) changed so that it now recenters the cursor to
the middle of the buffer, kind of like an update-properties. How do you disable
this so it works like before, i.e doesn't move the cursor when saving buffer?