Re: how to set C-tab for 'other-window in terminal

From: Santanu
Subject: Re: how to set C-tab for 'other-window in terminal
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:46:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. I now understand the reason.
While I understand that C-TAB won't be available in
emacs in console mode, I have found a roundabout way
to enable console mode emacs to receive C-TAB key.

I now have the following in my .emacs:
---------------------------
(define-key function-key-map [(f12)] 'event-apply-control-modifier)
(global-set-key (kbd "C-TAB") 'other-window)
Of course, this is not a solution to the problem, just for
my satisfaction :-)

BTW, is there any way to represent C-TAB using [()]
representation instead of using kbd? I tried but nothing
seems to work.

@Pascal Bourguignon: Thanks for the link. It was very
informative.

Regards,