Re: Using a command-line program (sqlite3) as a backend

From: Chetan
Subject: Re: Using a command-line program (sqlite3) as a backend
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:03:38 -0700

florian <lorian@fsavigny.de> writes:

> On Mar 24, 10:38 pm, Chetan <Chetan.xs...@xspam.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Doesn't it work from shell running in emacs?
>
> I suppose it does, but I want to use it from Elisp functions.
>
> Best, Florian

It would be easiest to see if there are any problems working with
stdout, since that was mentioned.
Using it from elisp requires either loading a dynamically linked
library or compiling emacs with sqlite - neither of them are supported
at the moment, but the latter is possible, provided one is OK
with the datatypes as currently supported in emacs-lisp.

--
Chetan