Re: how to hide the owner name and group name in the dired list?

From: Marc Tfardy
Subject: Re: how to hide the owner name and group name in the dired list?
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:34:18 +0200

Drew Adams schrieb:
when I use C-x C-f, it will open a dir and show the file list,
first col is drwxr-xr-x, 3rd col is file  owner name and group
name, I don't want these, because the file name is in the end
and hardly cannot be see, please tell me how to hide the useless information.

I have tried the Dired List Switch, I must use the -l option,
this way is dead.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/DiredDetails

Is there any way to hide only file permissions, owner and group
so I see only file size, date and file name?

regards
Marc