Re: eshell and quick cd

From: henry atting
Subject: Re: eshell and quick cd
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:45:00 +0200

On So, Mär 29 2009, thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com wrote:

> May be write your function in a little script instead of writing it in
> your .zshrc/.bashrc.
> You can also easily create alias with eshell.

I think I have to write an eshell function. wcd.exe is a binary (which
cannot be renamed on unix systems) that writes the destination
directory in wcd.go, which makes the change happen in the first place:

,----
| function wcd
|  {
|    $HOME/bin/wcd.exe $*
|  . $HOME/bin/wcd.go
|  }
`----

I don't know who to handle the dot part of the above function in elisp,
can anyone give me a hint?

henry