Re: Replacing windows

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Replacing windows
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:34:18 +0200

Am 11.04.2009 um 20:29 schrieb nb85:

Can someone please explain where I'm going wrong?

You assume that GNU Emacs can read your mind. (It can't. Seriously.)

Does reading the documentation on the functions that create new windows help? Or, how is it when you create a dedicated frame in which you invoke functions that create new buffers? If this frame only shows the *scratch* or *Messages* buffer (which means that you close the newly created window) than the new one's existence wouldn't hurt that much ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

We also sponsor National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week annually in September.
Join the millions