PHP autocomplete mode

From: jmckitrick
Subject: PHP autocomplete mode
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm trying to get emacs to have the same level of autocompletion as a
colleague running Zend Studio.  I can't seem to get etags to pick up
all the class member functions, and I can't get the basic php
functions to autocomplete either.  I have auto-complete.el and init-
auto-complete.el, and I have php-manual-path pointing to ~/Documents/
html where the php manual has been downloaded.

What else do I need to do?

Thanks!