Re: PHP autocomplete mode

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: PHP autocomplete mode
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:09:19 +0200

Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Will the eclim mode with company-mode work here too Tassilo?

No.  As far as I know eclim currently only supports Java.  Otherwise it
would work fine (with small modifications maybe).

CEDET seems to have a contributed PHP back-end.  That would be the best
bet.  If anyone using that contacts me, I'll gladly make the required
modifications to the Semantic back-end in company-mode.

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher