Not able to create environment with 00-browser

From: Anand Dhanakshirur
Subject: Not able to create environment with 00-browser
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:39:21 +0530

I started to create environment using the oo-browser menu of emacs.
It asked for the name, when i entered the name,
it is telling wrong type argument: numberp, t

How to create environment?
It is not taking the name itself.

I have a an existing code base .
The code is located at the path /export/home1/asd/BSC_INST-V0_0_5(The base directory of code).
First , I want to list all the classes in my code.
Then i want to go to member function definition.

regards,
Anand