Re: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension

From: José A . Romero L .
Subject: Re: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 12, 21:46, m...@centrum.cz (Martin Slouf) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sunrise commander seems interesting, unfortunately, after installing (and
> compiling) i enabled it with:
(...)

> and i get:
>
> sr-advertised-find-file: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
>
> anytime i choose a file file or directory with ENTER (Open)

Hello Martin,

That's strange. Could you please answer the following questions?

1) What's your environment? (emacs version, os)
2) What happens when you execute the command "M-x sr-advertised-find-
file <CR>" ?
3) What does "C-h k <CR>" displays when you're inside any of the
panes?

where "<CR>" stands for "carriage return", "return", "enter", or
whatever you call it.

Cheers,
--
José A. Romero L.