Re: Problem of binding aspell to Emacs

From: Marc Tfardy
Subject: Re: Problem of binding aspell to Emacs
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:39:55 +0200

Water Lin schrieb:
Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.invalid> writes:

I am using Windows XP system and Emacs23. I want to use aspell as my
spell checker.

I installed aspell successfully and I can use it from cmd.exe.

But after I add following line to .emacs file:

Sorry, I forget to put the code here which I put into .emacs file. The
line is:
(setq-default ispell-program-name
"C:/Program Files/Aspell/bin/aspell.exe")

And what value have ispell-dictionary? nil?

Did you installed some dictionary for aspell and can aspell find it?

regards
Marc