what to do?

From: Devin LaCrosse
Subject: what to do?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:08:22 -0800

i just recently discovered emacs on my new macbook pro. I read the tutorial, i know how to navigate around emacs a bit. The one question that's eating me up inside I can't seem to find answer for. Perhaps you could help me? I very interested in computer science, emacs appears to be an awesome program, I don't know how to program (yet) I want to learn how. Can you please explain to me (as if i was 5 years old ) what do i use/do with emacs i.e, make video games, websites, math programs, please tell me!!!....Thanks in advance for i am excited to use this newly discovered program.