Re: window size

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: window size
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:23:08 -0500

    I don't know, but it should be documented in the NEWS or in *info*...

Thank you for reminding me to read NEWS.  I had gone over the
.Xresources section of the manual and didn't realize inhibit-x-resources
is new; however, I hadn't set it to non-nil.

I'm also not sure whether it's a Ubuntu 9.10 thing or Emacs as I both
pulled and rebuilt from bzr and updated my system today.  Oof.