Gnus: Stripping HTML/PDF/DOC parts from emails?

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Gnus: Stripping HTML/PDF/DOC parts from emails?
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:58:52 +0100

Hello,

I relatively often get mails from people (probably a pandemic disease
caused by using MS Outlook) who put more or less the same information in
Text/HTML/PDF/DOC parts.  Since I save almost all my email
correspondence, I would like to strip the superfluous parts of those
messages.  Is there some way to do so in Gnus without editing the
article by hand?

Thanks,
Nicolas