Re: Color of the cursor

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Color of the cursor
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:24:39 +0100

gurnemanz82 wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to change the color of the cursor (or of the current line)
> depending on whether caps lock is on or not.
>
> Someone knows or can give a hint how to do that (my lisp knowledge is zero)?
>
> Thank you!

Interesting question. However, from my --limited-- knowledge: would not expect
a solution at the Emacs level.

AFAIU Emacs works with signals send by keys. If caps lock is down, other
signals are sent.
Emacs will ignore the reasons, as it seems not to receive a signal from caps
lock.

Let's see what others say...

Andreas