Re: Print out my key-sequences

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Print out my key-sequences
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:44:32 +0200

suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:

> On 7 April 2010 07:43, Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> How about elisp that parses that buffer and uses growl to notify?

Great yes I also found this:
http://growl.info/documentation/growlnotify.php
and it's really easy to pass stuff to growl, maybe I just need a filter
now to make it appear in a certain position with a certain width...

Now I just need to parse the file with the keys, which looks like this

but I have no idea on how i should split interesting sequences by non
interesting ones, how does emacs understands that?
I mean I would only like to get in the end

C-M o   C-c C-o  etc etc,
Apparently there are space in between the same key sequence:
<return>C-M o   C-c O<S-backspace>