Re: battery status in modeline

From: Johan Busk Eriksson
Subject: Re: battery status in modeline
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:30:44 +0200

At Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:19:14 +0200,
Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 16.04.2010 um 14:19 schrieb Andrea Crotti:
>
> > One more problem is that from the terminal the screen is not big
> > enough
> > and the modeline doesn't fit...
> > Is there a way to change the size of the font automatically
> > depending on
> > how many columns are available maybe??
>

> Which terminal from the future are using that allows to use different
> fonts?!
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>    Pete
>
> "By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family.
> Prepare to die!"

Being able to use different fonts and resolutions in
console/framebuffer does not require a virtual terminal of the
future. In a recent update of my particular flavour of GNU, it even
detected automagically the most optimal one for me, something I had
been too lazy to do manually before.

Regards
Johan Busk Eriksson