[cperl-mode] cperl-indent-for-comment

From: LanX
Subject: [cperl-mode] cperl-indent-for-comment
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:42:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Two questions;

1) I wanna make # more DWIM and automatically doing an indent-for-
comment when at the end of the line. I thought about
  a) checking if the preceding character was a ";" or a paren.
and
  b) checking with describe-text-property that I'm not within a string
or regex.

is b) the recommended way to do this?

2) cperl-indent-for-comment produces weird results when started within
a Perl-string (M-;), it indents but repeated calls  produce a multiple
concatenated "# " at the end.

Is this the intended functionality???

Cheers
  Rolf