Re: Auto complete not starting

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: Auto complete not starting
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:32:03 +0200

2010/8/9 Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com>

> Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> It's getting really crazy, if I use emacs -Q and I load this
> configuration everything works nicely, but when I load the whole
> configuration something gets stuck in the middle, but what can that be?
>
> Any idea?

The people in #emacs on freenode usually suggest this:

"To find a problematic form in your .emacs: comment out half, and try
to reproduce the problem. You should now know which half causes the
problem. Recurse as necessary. Don't use this to find the cause of a
lisp error; instead start emacs with --debug-init. In other words, if
an error is not signalled, use bisect."

--
Deniz Dogan