Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chas

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chassell
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:40:27 +0100

smc <smc@manticore.es> writes:

> I'm sorry for the delay.  I am revising one by one the hierarchy of each
> manual and I don't finished yet.
> That file is still at the "Área de trabajo".
> Please visit http://gnu.manticore.es/area-trabajo

I still don't find any .texi file there :/

> I have no a real repository nor mailing lists or an web application for
> managing tasks and issues and reports as savannah does.  But the
> projects at savannah has no sub-projects, and we need them for each
> manual.  Therefore I requested an account to Ourproject people and
> yesterday I got the approval:
>
> https://ourproject.org/projects/emacs-es/

ourproject is a great platform -- you can create a CVS or SNV repository
with the GFDL'ed .texi file there.

> Please tell your spanish friends that the working flow will be controlled
> from there (I'm still learning how to use that environment).

I'll send them the link when they can actually check out the repository
and cooperate, I don't want anyone to loose too much time in discussion.

> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/emacs-i18n

Wow.  Good luck.

> As I know you are not that type of elitist user who is happy depriving
> ordinary people from using Emacs, please, you, Bastien, sign in at that
> project, for the sake of an Emacs that can be used for everyone
> not-English-speaking people.

My plate is full for now, but I guess you'll post your progress on this
list, so I'll be able to jump if I'm available.

> Emacs is not for geeks, nor for programmers; Emacs is for the
> Secretaries too, as Stallmann said in 1981, but not only English and
> Usa secretaries, I guess.  ;-)

Well, Emacs is for Emacs' users.

Sorry for the tautologic (recursive?) definition :)

--
 Bastien