Re: Trouble with M-x sunrise command on debian squeeze (solved)

From: José A . Romero L .
Subject: Re: Trouble with M-x sunrise command on debian squeeze (solved)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:33:12 -0000

On 24 Paź, 22:21, brownh <bro...@historicalMaterialism.info> wrote:
(...)
> Sorry, I sent my reply to your rather than to the group. In short,
> there is no stack trace whether I stand Sundrise Commander with M-x
> sunrise command or with Lisp code in .emacs.

This is starting to look like a tough one.  I've  just tested the
same expression: (progn (select-frame (make-frame)) (sunrise)) on
emacs 22 and 24 on linux and on emacs 23 on windows 2k - it works
exactly the same everywhere (I am evaluating it by doing M-x  and
then typing in the expression - are you doing the same?)

Are you using some kind of tiling WM? (just shooting in the dark)

> However, there is a message in the message buffer in both cases, which
> may or may not be relevant:
>
> Starting Sunrise Commander...
> Omitting...
> Omitted 6 lines.