Re: Elscreen

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: Elscreen
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:01:02 -0500

I use Emacs Desktop, but I'm not sure if those are the features you're
looking for.

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Saving-Emacs-Sessions.html

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
jhorn@gmu.edu
jrhorn424@gmail.com

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/