Re: encoding in *compilation-buffer*

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: encoding in *compilation-buffer*
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:08:54 +0100

Am 19.02.2011 um 15:31 schrieb tlanglois:

But I don't know how to set that variable in *compilation* buffers
automatically.

You can customise the make command (I don't know the exact variable's name) and make it to something like:

        env LC_ALL=C make ...

You can reach the customisation interfaces from the Options -> Customize Emacs menu.

Another option is to launch GNU Emacs directly as 'env LC_ALL=C emacs ...' and not setting any language-environment.

--
Greetings

  Pete

»¿ʇı̣ əsnqɐ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɟı̣