Re: Trying to use only tabs for indenting c# files - csharp-mode error?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Trying to use only tabs for indenting c# files - csharp-mode error?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 15:58:43 +0100

Hello Guido.

I have no time right now to delve into this problem, but this may be
interesting:

C-h f csharp-mode

<snipped documentation...>
    (setq indent-tabs-mode nil) ;; tabs are evil
<...snipped documentation>

I don't know if this has something to do with a limitation or known bug
on csharp-mode or it simply is a personal preference of the author (like
some other he hard-coded into csharp-mode.el), but it would good to
contact him.

OTOH, a quick look at the begining of your message points to a
difference on how we tested the issue: in my case I activated
indent-tabs-mode after activating csharp-mode, while on yours it was the
reverse. Sorry if you tried both ways.