Re: Different emacs24 deftheme for emacsclient -t/-c frames

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: Different emacs24 deftheme for emacsclient -t/-c frames
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:22:59 +0100

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 16:42, Maik Beckmann
<beckmann.maik@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Comparing the two code snippets brings up the question: Is there an equivalent
> to color-theme-is-global for deftheme themes?  If not, how is the proper way
> of
> doing it?

What you are looking for is something similar to the
color-theme-is-global variable for vanilla Emacs 24. But I don't think
there is any. However I could be wrong, I had looked at this quite a
while back.

If you find something, I would be interested to know.

GL

--
Suvayu