Re: improve your spell checking in emacs

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: improve your spell checking in emacs
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:09:20 +0200

Deniz Dogan <deniz@dogan.se> wrote:

> This has _nothing_ to do with Emacs, yet you send it to two newsgroups
> and a mailing list, all about Emacs.  Sorry, but this is nothing but
> spam to get more hits on your web page.  It's a bit ironic that you
> added the word "spammer" to your  dictionary.

Totally agree.

Since we are talking of improving your spell checking there is
bbdb-ispell in bbdb v3.0 that will export selected bbdb fields to your
personal dictionary.

Ivan
--
Ivan Kanis, Release Manager, Vision Objects,
Tel +33 2 28 01 84 44,  Fax +33 2 40 25 89 20

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration.
    -- Donald Knuth

I am listening to "Jay-Z - Hola Hovito".