Re: debugging bash script in emacs using bashdb

From: rocky
Subject: Re: debugging bash script in emacs using bashdb
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

I have updated that install script to also install test-simple now.  I'm sorry
for the breakage.

The longer story is that I've been converting tests that validate emacs-dbgr to
use a much simpler test framework. I'm in the middle of converting the tests.
As I rarely get feedback on emacs-dbgr I tend to lose site that anyone other
than myself might be using it let alone installing it for the first time.

By the way, I think test-simple is cool. My epiphany on this came from a little
talk I gave http://rocky.github.com/NYC-Lisp-Elisp-talk where I realized that
needed too many slide to describe how to write tests.