What's needed in .emacs on w32 build to send bug report thru the *mail-t

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: What's needed in .emacs on w32 build to send bug report thru the *mail-to- address@hidden* buffer
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 18:22:22 -0500

I tried to sent bug report directly thru emacs ... menu>help>Send bug
report....  and saw this in *Messages* buffer:

Sending...
Sending via mail...
open-network-stream: make client process failed: connection timed out,
:name, SMTP, :buffer, *trace of SMTP session to smtp.gmail.com*, :host,
smtp.gmail.com, :service, 25

So I copy pasted the relevant stuff out of the Emacs mail buffer into
Thunderbird and sent it that way. What would I have to to my .emacs to
make the process work directly from Emacs.

Ed