Re: Questions about bat-generic-mode

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: Questions about bat-generic-mode
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:40:48 +0100

>"PQsr" == Pascal Quesseveur <pascal.quesseveur@free.fr> writes:

  PQsr> Regarding the coding I observed that when using a dos encoding
  PQsr> fontification doesn't work as expected: keywords set and goto are not
  PQsr> fontified when they are at lines beginning. It comes from the regex:

I would have done better to read. The regex is obvioulsly correct. The
problem was coming from the fact that I used a keyword as a label
(start).

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pascal.quesseveur@free.fr