How to do a Ctl-Grave key binding?

From: zeb7k
Subject: How to do a Ctl-Grave key binding?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 05:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I want to do a Ctl-Grave key binding.  Just to be clear, grave, AKA
backtick, is the key below ~ (tilde) on most PC keyboards.

Hi, I've tried several variations of the last line from my .EMACS startup below
but cannot get it to compile.  (I think once I did have a syntax that would
compile but then if I actually tried to use the sequence it would not respond.)

Does anyone know a sequence that will work?

I am using GNU EMACS 23.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601).

   (global-set-key [C-tab] 'my-own-specialized-indent)
   (global-set-key [C-`] 'my-own-specialized-outdent)